Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Dawn!

Today is Dawn's Birthday. That's right. She's 38. You read right: thirty-eight! She is closer to 50 than to 25. So in honor of her special day, I'm going to list 5 things you may or may not know about her. And after this list is posted, she may or may not be speaking to me.

1. She attended one semester at Ricks and then wisely dropped out. (I would have too).
2. She hates squirrels. (One "allegedly" attacked her)
3. She has gray hair. (Hello....doesn't everyone over 35?)
4. She gets "US" magazine delievered to her door. (That's a borderline tabloid).
5. She used to sing in the institute choir. (Who knew she was so active in extracurricular church activities?)

Happy Birthday Dawn! Enjoy being 38!

3 comments:

the baker said...

hey now...i went to ricks for two years, so be careful what you say...happy birthday dawn!!!

Jeanna said...

Happy Birthday Dawn. I read about you all the time and now I have an opportunity to know more about you. Hope you have a great day, and hey, why not make it last through the weekend?

mooney said...

Thanks Jeanna and Jill for the birthday wishes. Today has been a great day!
Okay, so just for the record, I did graduate from the University of Washington, it was one gray hair, and now it's gone! I loved singing in the choir and touring with them, what can I say, I'm LDS, it's what we do. And finally, the evil squirel in question did run up my wide legged jeans when I was little, and yes, it was quite tramatic!
Thanks Jeff for sharing all of that lovely information about me, and thanks for not posting any pics. That must have been a hard thing for you to omit.