My niece Lynsie and her husband Trevor have a new addition to their family. This is baby Avery. She was born on July 26. So that means that I am now a great uncle. Yikes!
Ok, cute baby, but you being a great uncle is so wrong on so many levels. I get the age difference thing, but still. If you are a great uncle that means you are practically old enough to be a grandfather right? :)
2 comments:
Ok, cute baby, but you being a great uncle is so wrong on so many levels. I get the age difference thing, but still. If you are a great uncle that means you are practically old enough to be a grandfather right? :)
She is soooo cute! I love the little bow. Congratulations on becoming a great uncle. Just think of all the wisdom you can impart.
Post a Comment