Sunday, June 22, 2008

Reunion Summer Part II

Okay. I am kind of getting into this reunion thing a bit. It's okay. I'm not turning into some kind of freak....at least I don't think that I am. Anyway, I was out mowing the lawn the other day when 2 of my former classmates (Beckie and Michelle) saw me working in the yard and decided to stop in a say hello. (I guess that's an advantage of living on a busy state highway). Neither one of them lives in the area anymore, but their parents still do, and they were both home visiting and just out roaming around. We had a nice little chat in my backyard. I was slightly embarassed because I hadn't had a shower all day, was all sweaty and was just pretty much grotesque in my appearance, though they didn't seem to care. At least that is what I like to tell myself. I hadn't seen either one of them in 10 years....but it really didn't seem like it. We talked and talked like we still see each other all the time. Weird. Anyway, it was good to see them and they are both coming to the "official" reunion in August. Wa-hoo! Can't wait.......or maybe I can? I guess I'm still not %100 sold on the whole reunion....yet.

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Harold had a classmate contact him recently. I have to say, it was kind of strange for me. Harold getting calls and letters from other women. Hmmm...

Glad you are enjoying your Reunion Summer!

mooney said...

I think that you should be excited about your reunion,I am sure it will be fun. For a whole weekend you'll get to take a trip down memory lane....ahhhh, good times.