Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MSP

Hey all.  I am sitting here in MSP for 5 hours.....and I thought I would just log in and say 'hi' to everyone.  I really don't have anything to say, but I have nothing better to do, so there you go.  I'm tired, I'm grouchy, kinda hungry, and I pretty much just want to go home.....even if that home is in Quincy.  But I can't go home until Thursday, so I've got to endure a few more days on the road.  But it sounds like I will be making a trip to Oregon sometime in the next couple of weeks, so I will need to call Jillicious and place an order, so I am kind of excited about that.  The weather is still awful.  Cold, rainy and windy.  Snoqualmie Pass had 5 inches of new snow this morning and traction tires were advised.  Crazy.  I am really looking forward for Summer to start.

8 comments:

the baker said...

what or where is msp? i'm guessing it's some airport?? yes, i think it's high time you came down to visit corvallis and stay at the bed & breakfast of the home of jillicious desserts. let me know when you're thinking. the week of the 21st is the only really bad week, i have a wedding & other events that week. but call me and we'll figure it out.

Jeff said...

I may be going down to Grant's Pass to pick up my mom and nephews and niece but i don[t know exactly when, but I will call and let you know.

Jeff said...

Oh. It's Minneapolis - St. Paul.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are going to have fun. You'll have to give a recap of where you have been, what you have done etc. I will be in Provo for the next three days. I'm not going anywhere, not doing anything, just working. Sounds fun eh? And it doesn't sound boring at all.

H.

Jeanna said...

H was just telling me that WA state was having their coldest summer on record. At least you have Jillicious to look forward to.....

Enjoy MSP, I've never been but I can't imagine it is really exciting.

But my life at home has been pretty boring too, so I don't have a lot of sympathy right now.

And by the way, you should have known better than to read my entire blog entry when I gave a pretty clear warning! :)

mooney said...

It sounds like LOADS of fun hanging at the airport. Just think of all the good people watching you get to do. I am sooooo jealous!
Seriously, I think traveling around the world would be fun....for a few months, then I'd be over it.

Brittany said...

let it be known that I KNOW you are coming down to oregon to go to jillicious.

the baker said...

so i hear you are coming down to the corvallis area. :)