Today I am in Orlando, Florida. I got in around noon, went to my hotel and promptly feel asleep for a couple of hours. When I woke up I was totally starving, so I headed out to find something to eat. Normally, when I am in Orlando I eat at Quizno's (it's fast; it's cheap; it's somewhat healthy). But on my way to get a Tuscan Turkey sub, I came across Chipotle. Is that Britty's Chipotle of which she is so fond? Why, I actually think it is! So I went in and had a burrito. It was pretty good. When I got back to my room I felt the need to do a Wikipedia search for Chipotle and when I read through the results I finally realized why Britty is so enamored with this place. Surprise. Surprise. Chipotle is Denver based. Hmmm. That's interesting and somewhat surprising that Harold hasn't told me that. And though it was a delicious meal....I have to say that I prefer Taco Del Mar. Oh, and did I mention that Taco Del Mar is based in Seattle? :)
4 comments:
It's good to see that some rivalries never die. :)
Um Florida, I am jealous! did you watch that video of Kellen?
at first i was very excited to read your post...and then my feelings of joy were wiped out with feelings of bitterness. WHAT?!!!! it was "okay"? what is that?!!!! i think you should try it again - without your brainwashed mind. taco del mar - pbth! yes, the fact that it is based out of denver does place some weight on it's greatness. even if that weren't the case - it is still dang good! i have one and only one thing to say... >:(
Britty....don't be like that. It was good...I would eat there again. In fact...when I'm in Orlando next week I will eat there again just for you!!!!!
Post a Comment