There was an article in USA Today this morning about the Seattle Mariners. It talked about their pitching rotation and how the Mariners are likely to contend for the AL West title. About halfway through the article I said to myself, "Do I even Care?" And to be honest, I never really came up with an answer. I'm very fickle when it comes to baseball. I like to go to the games, but watching them on TV is a total bore. The season is very long. 162 games is about 80 games too many. Throw in some steroids, outrageous salaries, stadiums that are worth more than some countries GNP's and it just seems like a crazy overblown circus. But if the Mariners win their division, I'm sure I will be trying to get playoff tickets. Like I said, I'm fickle.
Meet the Family
17 years ago

1 comment:
I do love Safeco Field though.
Post a Comment