Sunday, March 30, 2008

ZZZZZZZZ......

That about sums up my life at the moment.  I have been sitting here racking my brain trying to think of something to write about.  And you know what?  I got nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.  Nandemonai.  I have nothing to rant about.  I have nothing to rave about.  I have no adventures to relate.  Nothing.  I would totally shut down my blog if it wasn't for the fact that it gives me hope that something could happen and then I would have something to blog about.  Does that make sense?  I guess maybe that I should just go to bed.

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

I used to have days like that, I would log into my blog and then just sit at the computer. I would rack my brain for something, anything to write about. Then I would think, I'll write about this or that and maybe get a paragraph. The next thing I knew I was waxing poetic about something really stupid. But it always turned out fun. You will surprise yourself.

Kellen Hyer said...

Sounds like something I would do!