Happy New Year! Yes, I make resolutions. Do I keep them? Sort of. I usually make about 10 resolutions every year and I keep about half of them. So I guess I am moderately successful. Yesterday I was in Maui and took a few minutes to write down some resolutions/goals for 2009, and then I had an interesting idea. Why not, for fun, make one of my resolutions/goals interactive? Meaning....I want you, my loyal readers, to suggest goals for me for 2009. Post them in the comments section. I will look them over and sometime next week I will pick one to achieve in 2009. Actually, I got this idea from Lucy as she is trying something similar (Thanks for the idea Lucy). So give it some thought. What would you like me to accomplish in 2009? Be creative. Be funny. Think big. Think small.
13 comments:
Conduct and post a research project about paranormal and other strange activity in and around Forks, WA.
or if you don't like that one...
Record and post on your blog an original song you recorded using Garage Band and the cool keyboard Dawn gave you. Collaborate with other musicians if needed.
Get married. :) That's not really small though.
I think you should take some classes on something you are interested in. Photography, Music, GPS, Mountain climbing, etc.
Visit all 7 continents this year. (the getting married one was already taken, and I'm sure brought you all kinds of joy!)
GET MARRIED!!!!
Really? Get married? That's all you people can come up with. i expect more from my readers.....
how about get engaged---then get married? i'd be happy to do your wedding cake. :)
I can see that this was a lame idea......
Write a book. You've got plenty of stuff to draw from. Climb Mt. Rainier, Mauna Kea, and Mt. Hood. I'd even climb Mt. Whitney with you. Visit the last of the 50 states and get it over with...which one is it that you're missing? Visit your favorite brother and his family in Californicating. :)
jeff, which state do you have left? I think all Harold has is North Dakota, or is it South? Anyway, I think my idea was best....visit all 7 continents! You can do it!
Actually I have been to all 50 states...as well as WA DC, Puerto Rico, Guam and Saipan. I do like your idea, but that seems really hard. I'm still thinking about which one I should do.
How about run a marathon? Ben didn't start the heavy training until spring last year although he did run over the winter at the gym. Even a half marathon. My goal is a 5k on 4th of July assuming I'm not pregnant.
I think you should write a book. You have done and seen so much that it would good as a novel or as a series of short stories. Then dedicate the book to me. Or maybe you could just do the Breast Cancer 3 day with me...That is my resolution
Post a Comment