Thank you to all who submitted ideas for my final 2009 resolution. There were some pretty good ideas......as well as some that were just plain ridiculous. I really like Jeanna's idea of visiting all 7 continents.....but that could get a little pricy (blame Antarctica). I would like to write a book someday. In fact, I'm working on a book about work, but it's all in my head. Maybe one day when I am no longer employed at my current work, I will commit it to paper. And I already have some fitness goals for 2009. So, that being said, the goal I'm going for is Ken's suggestion of recording and posting an original song using the keyboard Dawn gave me for my birthday. I really don't know anything about writing music, but I do like to fool around and experiment with different sounds. So, stay tuned.
4 comments:
if you ask for ideas then you can't also say that some were ridiculous, just because they would take you out of your comfort zone--so i will ignore that statement and insert my own. "thank you for all the great, wonderful and extra challenging ideas that you all submitted". i know that is what you meant to say. :)
p.s. i think you did pick an interesting resolution to work on.
Hey I am looking for a keyboard, what kind is your, where did you get it and how much was it????
I like that resolution, I am looking forward to hearing what you come up with. I am sure that it will be good. You should sample like Insoc does. I am thinking some BSG, would be cool.
It's just a basic keyboard from the MAC store that plugs into my laptop and then accesses Garage Band. Sampling some BSG would be kinda cool.
Post a Comment