Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Summer in Utah?

Yes, I may be spending the summer in Utah.  Crazy, I know.  Here are the details.  On June 1 we start non-stop flights from SLC to Tokyo.  As a result SLC is opening for temporary transfers for six months for employees of my airline.  I already have a place lined up to live - my brother's house in Springville (thanks for the bedroom Kellen).  So I'm thinking in could be kind of fun for a few months.  There are actually a lot of things that I want to do while I am there.  I don't think I took full advantage of living there the first time around.  Back then my life consisted of school, work and road trips to Denver and Las Vegas.  I want to go to Arches, Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park and stuff like that.  And it would be nice to see my friends and family in Utah on a regular basis.  But then again maybe I should just stay in Quincy/Seattle as it's home.  I don't know.  I have a month to think about it.  The deadline to apply is February 5.

And I'm still thinking of which resolution to do...thanks to all of you who posted legit goals.

8 comments:

Brittany said...

were you driving to visit the nichols family with all those trips to denver?

i think you should move. what a great opportunity to see a different part of the country! do it! do it!

The Mills said...

Yeah, hopefully we will get to see you more!! :)

the baker said...

i think the goal which you refuse to acknowledge was a LEGIT goal---think about it, if everyone thinks of it, that has to mean something and maybe now is the time to "buck up little camper" and just do it! :) all my love, koibito!:)

Jeff said...

Jill, are you proposing? Because if you are....I'm gonna have to give that some serious thought.

the baker said...

no i was not proposing--sheesh, that was me giving you all my support for you to do it--you have my blessing to get engaged!

the baker said...

but thanks for saying you would give it some serious thought! :)

mooney said...

You already know what I think about this. :)

Jeanna said...

Jeff, it was great to talk to you today. We love Utah (after all these years) but we are also in favor of other "legitamate" resolutions.