Today was kind of an interesting day. I took my mom to the airport this morning and then this afternoon, I flew to Eugene, Oregon. Yes, Eugene. Why? You ask? Well, Lucy is having a work party tomorrow so we flew to Eugene to pick up cakes from Jillicious Desserts. I think we were on the ground in Eugene for all of about 15 minutes before we flew back to Seattle. So I guess I can add that to my resume. Cake Mule. That's me. Though I did get some cupcakes for my troubles. :) Then when we got back to Seattle we went out to dinner with Lucy's sister and some of her co-workers. That was fun as well.
2 comments:
all i saw was the title "cake mule" and that made me laugh so hard--it's been a stressful morning and that made my day. thanks for helping lucy out with the cake orders. i hope you liked the cupcakes. :)
p.s. it was great to see you, even if it was only for 2 minutes...maybe next time we could hang out for at least 10 minutes..ha ha!
Being a cake mule doesn't sound like a bad job. I could be paid with cupcakes. Of course that would probably hinder my ability to fit into an airplane seat and eventually become a problem.
Post a Comment