Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nagoya

Sorry.  No pictures to post.  I got here around 7:00 PM last night.  The airport is built on a man made island out in the middle of the bay.  And unlike Osaka's airport, this island isn't sinking.....yet.  And because our layover is so short (12 hours) our hotel is conveniently located on this man made island and connected to the terminal with a sky bridge.  But I had every intention of taking the train into the city last night when we got in.  But once I got to my room, I decided that I was too tired to make the effort.  Maybe next time.  I'm headed back to Guam in a few hours.  I still haven't had more than 6 hours of sleep at one time on this trip.  I'm afraid that it's going to catch up with me eventually.

3 comments:

mooney said...

Nagoya sounds like it would be a little boring. You are lucky to be heading back to Guam. I hope you get some sleep soon.

Jeanna said...

The view from your window in Guam was pretty sweet! My grandparents lived there for a few months (years ago) while my grandfather worked for Lockheed-Martin. Military, there you go. The Pentagon Channel sounds interesting and weird at the same time.

How was happy hour?

Anonymous said...

Reading your schedule is making me tired! Get some rest and I hope you don't have lepo passengers to aggravate you. Ciao! llp