It was another lame weekend for football. Quincy lost....the Seahawks lost....and UW got blown out. At least BYU won. I root for BYU most of the time (as long as they are not playing a school from Washington State). Dawn and I went to the UW game and it was just sad and pathetic. We ended up leaving half way through the 3rd quarter. I think that's the first time I have ever left a sporting event before it's actually over. We were bored, so we went to dinner with Lucy instead and that was much more fun.
My bedroom is a disaster. I ended up ripping out all the carpet and wallpaper. New carpet is being installed next week and I painted the entire room. But I'm not sure if I really like the color. I'll have to see what it looks like with the carpet. In the meantime all my stuff is scattered about in 3 different rooms and I'm sleeping in the pink room.
My so called new diet sucks. I haven't been good at all. I blame jet lag. But I caught part of The Biggest Loser on TV last night and that has inspired me....at least for today.
I still need to go buy a new car and I'm not looking forward to that at all. Too many options. Do I really want an Accord? I really want a truck but can't afford the gas. Do I go with a 4 or 6 cylinder? Ugh. But I have to buy a new car by the end of the month because my brother is buying Hope (that would by my Civic).
And I just got home from Amsterdam last night and I'm tired and I just want to sleep all day, but I've got too much to do. Anyone who thinks my job is easy should try sleeping in a different time zone every night for a week and tell me how they feel. I slept last night for 11 hours but I don't think it was enough.

5 comments:
hmmm....interesting that the uw game was so LEPO!!! so you and dawn could have come to SF and had fun this weekend. :)
move up in the world of cars...go with a v-6, you'll never look back. i have to give a plug for toyotas...i'm LOVIN' mine!! welcome back. oh yeah, even the bay area was great and i came back sporting a nice tan...hmmm should have listened to me....
I don't think I knew that your car was named Hope. How did you come up with that name? I don't think that I have ever named a car. I tried once but it didn't stick.
I agree the game on Saturday was LAME! I am not counting the Huskies out though.
I am glad to hear that Jill had fun on her trip. The question is did she meet anybody????
Hey Jeff!! I am so jealous of all your travels, although not of your jet lag--do you think that having a 2 year old who rarely sleeps through the night (for his whole.entire.life) is anything like jet lag?
If you're ever watching BYU games watch for Ben and my dad as they pan around the fans--they have season tickets in the second row of the north end zone. And yes, the loved watching UCLA get beat down last week!
Jeff, show us pics of your room, what color did you paint it? and what color will the carpet be?
can we get an update on the room?
-Kellen
Post a Comment