Monday, September 8, 2008

Football 2008

The 2008 Football season began in earnest this past weekend and let's face it; it left me sad and depressed.  Friday night:  Lakeside 26 Quincy 8.  I feel sorry for my high school.  They got some drama going on and it is kind of sad.  Saturday:  California 66 Washington State 3.  Ouch. As in big sucky ouch!  BYU 28 Washington 27.  I went to this game with Dawn.  I have to say that I was a little torn over who to root for...do I go with the school I graduated from (BYU) or do I go with the school from the land of my birth (UW).  Hmmmmm.   I really had no idea who I was gonna root for...but once I got there the choice became obvious......I'm a Washingtonian.  That being said it was a good game...until the very end.  Ugh!  Sunday:  Buffalo 34 Seattle 10.  Okay, that can't be good.  It may be a very long season.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BYU just got lucky they should have lost!!!

Haley said...

Lakeside 26? Go Eagles!

Jeanna said...

Shame on you. True Blue Through and Through.

mom/Janet said...

Too bad I didn't know you were there. We could have hooked up and met each other. We thought 'do we vote for the church team where we pay tithing or do we vote for the state team where we pay taxes. Sorry, but the tithing won out and we loved being a BYU fan.

mom/Janet said...

Sorry to make another comment but I wanted to clear my political mind and say I cheered for BYU - - not voted for them. I'll be glad when this election is over.

Jeff said...

Funny. Yeah, I wish I had known you where there...we could have met up. It was a good game. And I'm actually okay with BYU winning.