Friday, May 16, 2008

Picture Project

One of my projects at the moment is converting slides to digital prints.  Okay, so I don't actually do the work, but I do spend time going through slide after slide and deciding which ones are worthy of keeping.  The last batch of slides are at Costco right now.  And then I think I am going to start scanning printed pictures and see how that goes.  Anyway the above picture is just a taste of what I've been doing.  That is my brothers and I on what I believe was Christmas morning 1973.  That would explain the matching military uniforms and the overall messy appearance of all of us.  Can you guess which one is me?  It shouldn't be that hard....I'm the cute one.

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

Jeff, I used to not like red either. I forgot to wax poetic about why, but that's okay. I see that the "cute one" is wearing red. Hmmmmmm. I also really like the oldest boy and his printed shirt with what looks like a bottle of beer. Nice! A bunch of drunk army boys, is that how your brothers want to be remembered? ;)

Great project, a geneologist at heart!

Jeff said...

I know. I realized that I was wearing red after I left that comment on your blog. Funny. All I can say is...this was taken before I was calling the wardrobe shots.

mooney said...

Such a great picture! You were so cute! You should post more pictures of you and your family. It's always fun to look back at old family photos.