Yes, I realize that it has been a week since I last updated you on the goings on of my life. But to be totally honest, I haven't done anything worth writing about. I didn't go on a cruise to Alaska. Alas, I was not invited. Nor did a go to Disneyland for a week. I spent the entire week in Quincy cooking, cleaning and doing yard work. Pretty exciting stuff. Though I did go to Honolulu for the weekend, but that doesn't really count because it was work related. Really. It's not as exciting as it sounds. It went a little something like this. I got there Saturday at 12:00PM and arrived at the hotel at 1:00PM. From 1-4 I took a nap. (I had been up since 3:30AM). From 4-6 I roamed around Ala Moana Mall and grabbed something to eat. From 6-8 I went to a movie - Made of honor - not so good. And then I went to bed. I got up Sunday morning bright and early at 6:00 AM and went for a long walk up around Diamond Head, grabbed breakfast/lunch, got ready for work and was picked up from the hotel at 11:00 AM. Pretty exciting stuff, huh? Sure it was sunny and warm with a nice tropical breeze and I did gorge on pineapple, but it wasn't all that thrilling. Anyway, I am home all week....cooking and cleaning and doing yard work. But maybe, just maybe, something exciting will happen.
Meet the Family
16 years ago

3 comments:
Ouch! Sorry about Alaska, it would have been even more fun if you had come with.
Your minute by minute recap was captivating! :) Hawaii is not a bad place to spend your day, even if it is just for the weekend.
Sometimes slow is nice. Hawaii sounded good to me, even if it was brief and semi uneventful.
i agree with jeanna. slow is nice... and i always enjoy cleaning - weird i know. but it goes along that sense of accomplishment.
Post a Comment