Yeah, I know the above picture looks like I was on a cruise, but I wasn't. I was in Boise and I saw my niece and her husband and this is the only picture I have of them. I got to Boise on Friday afternoon and they came and picked me up at the hotel and took me to their house where I got to meet their demonic cat. Apparantly, the cat doesn't really like anybody and I was no exception. I walked into the house and the cat ran up to me, smelled my leg, then my hand and then hissed and took a swipe at me. Like, I said, demonic. Then my niece and I played Wii all afternoon, which was kind of fun. Though I have to say that the next morning my arms kind of hurt. What's that all about? Am I really that out of shape? Then we had dinner and went to a group vocal recital for their niece, which was......interesting, but I had fun. And then it was back to the hotel. It was a quick visit, but I had a good time. I rather like Boise.
Meet the Family
16 years ago

3 comments:
I like Boise too. H and I have often commented that we could live there. I have a bro and a sis who live there which makes it even more appealing. Unfortunately, you gotta have a job to move anywhere and you know how that goes....
Great post.
Maybe your niece and nephew in-law need to buy a muzzle for the demon cat.
You might just need to get a rabbies shot after that viscious attack. :)
Hey be nice to the CAT we love him, and he loves us, he does not like anyone else! BE NICE!!
Post a Comment