Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Year!

Happy Leap Year.....or is Happy Leap Day? Whatever. That means that February is all but over and spring is just right around the corner! That makes me very happy. Actually, the last couple of days have been quite nice. Sunny and 60 degrees! I love it. I dug out my bike today and went for a ride and I worked in the yard for awhile. Speaking of......I'm a little stressed that I have to take care of the ENTIRE yard during my mother's extended absence. I know I can do it....but it requires a lot of time. And to be honest I would much rather be doing something else. I'm just going to have to be very efficient and try to manage my time. Though, it is kind of exciting. I will have total control over everything in my mother's yard. She usually doesn't listen to any of my suggestions and this spring she won't be around to say 'no.'

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

I had a pretty sweet Leap Day this year too. Where is your mother?

Jeff said...

Mom is going away to California for an undislosed amount of time.

Anonymous said...

This is your mother. What are you doing to my yard?? And what's nonsense about a kayak? Just where do you plan on storing that? Spending your money on foolish pleasures, I see?--Mumsie