Sunday, January 18, 2015

Week 4: All Things Considered........

Current weight: 218.4 Weight lost this week: 1.2 Total weight lost: 6.6 All things considered, it was a pretty good week. I flew all week. Monday - Wednesday I was in Tokyo. Thursday - Saturday I was in Maui. When I fly, all my good habits kind of go out the window. Between jet lag, hotels and weird work schedules, it is kind of hard to eat well and exercise. But I made a little extra effort this week to stay on track. In Tokyo, I successfully avoided the breakfast buffet and I went on a 3 mile walk. In Maui I ended up going on a 6 mile walk. It's easy to go that far in the sunshine! I never did make it to the gym here at home. I blame jet lag. But I tried to eat well and exercise when I could. I only lost a little over a pound, but I'm good with that....all things considered.

2 comments:

Harold said...

You are doing great! It is amazing how the body functions. I'm glad we can make mistakes and do better the next time around. If I were flying as much as you and in as many different places as you, I wouldn't be able to do anything in regards to weight. I need a schedule.

On a side note, how many people can say they travel so much they have a hard time being good in regards to health. I mean really! Tokyo and Maui in a week? That is pretty awesome. Count your blessings! You could be sitting behind a desk all day looking out at the dreary overcast and cold day. Boring!

Jeff said...

Hey Harold! Thanks for the comment! It's just Tokyo and Maui......blah blah blah.