Sunday, January 11, 2015

Week 3: Still on Track

Current weight: 219.6 Weight lost this week: 2.2 Total weight lost: 5.4 I had a pretty good week! I made it to the gym 4 times and I'm trying to vary my workouts and I've upped the intensity a little bit and it looks like it's helping. Food wise, I did okay. There were Greek fires and Sweet Potato fries.....but other than that I did pretty good. I'm a little nervous for the coming week though. I'm flying all week and things tend to fall apart when I'm out of town. But I've got a few plans to help me stay on track.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Your post showed up on my blog feed (out of the blue...since its been ages since you blogged.) And I saw your comment on my blog, thank you.

You're doing great with your fitness challenge! Just remember, you can still be healthy at a "higher" weight and BMI. Though it is an easy way to measure progress, it doesn'T necessarily mean you're unfit. If you live healthy, and feel healthy, you probably are. People come in all shapes and sizes.

Keep up the great work!

Hydi said...

Keep up the great work. You're my example. We're going to stick with it this year and feel better and better because of it.

Jeff said...

Yeah we are!