Sunday, January 4, 2015

Week 2: Off to a good start.

Current weight: 221.8 Total weight lost: 3.2 pounds A picture! As promised! Yes, this is what overweight and unhealthy looks like. So after a week, I'm down 3.2 pounds. Not too shabby. In fact, I was quite pleased with the result. It's amazing what a few days of healthy eating and exercise will do. I feel so much better and I love waking up in the morning without a food hangover. Ugh. Food hangovers are the worst. But anyway, I'm off to a good start and I hope I can keep it up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are one of the most remarkable people I know. (Stop mentally disagreeing with me!) You are doing amazing⭐️⭐️⭐️

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff said...

Thanks for the love Aimes........but I did mentally disagree with you. :)