Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spring Forward

As I was watching the local news this morning, I actually saw a segment on how to deal with losing an hour of sleep due to Daylight Savings Time.  Really?  Are you kidding me?! Someone actually gave the green light to produce this stupid little segment?  Some of the suggestions were: take short naps on Sunday, go to bed a half hour earlier Saturday night and get up a half hour later on Sunday morning.  Whatever. People we are talking about one lousy hour.  That's it.  I'm sorry, but if you can't deal with the loss of an hour, you're pretty pathetic.  And that's my rant for the day.  Thanks for listening.  

3 comments:

mooney said...

The worst part for me is just remembering how to adjust all of my clocks. The one in my car always throws me. I can never remember how I did it the last time.

Jeanna said...

Thank you for posting this. I almost forgot and Sav has a talk to give tomorrow. That could have been ugly.

p.s. I completely agree, 1 hour and you gotta listen to the news to tell you how to deal? Puh-leeze!

The Mills said...

Your a dork!!! But I agree.... How was Maui?