It is another cold rainy day in Seattle and the mountains are getting another 1-2 feet of snow (sigh). What the heck? My calendar says March 25, which means spring, right? I want sunshine, cherry blossoms and tulips! Actually, I think I am just going through Hawaii withdrawals. I haven't been to the Aloha state for 2 weeks now and I think it is beginning to show. Not only in my physical appearance - my year round tan is officially gone; but in my mental attitude. I need some sun and warm temperatures people!
7 comments:
OH boo-hoo,,, I HAVE NEVER been to Hawaii take me :)
I love the new layout. I am really looking forward to the sunshine coming out again. Someday spring will come to Seattle...Someday.
Visit your favorite brother and his family in sunny California! Mid-70's through at least early next week and sunny. The hills are green, too.
By the way, I also really like the new layout and color scheme. The pic of Steamboat Rock is a nice touch. Did you take the photo?
It's Sunday and its snowing in Utah. Cripes!
Reed, where does Jeff's favorite brother live in CA? I'm thinking Harold and I need a new vacation home in NorCal! :)
Jeana...we're in El Dorado Hills. About 30 miles east of Sacramento and just into the foothills on the way to Tahoe. Sac Temple is 15 minutes away. You're always welcome at our house, but we'll only be here for about 2 more months.
Yes, I did take this picture.
Post a Comment