I couldn't help but notice that I've been added to the "Links" section of Kellen's and Jeanna's blogs. Yikes! That is a lot of pressure. Random strangers may be popping in from time to time to check out my blog. I hope I can deliver something that is interesting and worthwhile. I hope they aren't too disappointed after coming from Jeanna's blog because her blog rocks!!! Yeah, it does. I'm a little nervous with people checking out my blog....but it is kind of exciting and a welcome the free publicity!!
3 comments:
You inspire me Jeff. You read a book a month to stay educated?! I watch a movie a week to stay educated. It helps me keep my fourth grade vocabulary.
So, are you planning on moving to Utah after Delta and Northwest merge? Maybe we can try climbing Maple mountain again. This time I will bring water.
H.
And maybe this time I will be in shape enough to climb a mountain.....
You guys are on your own. As I recall I ditched that effort about half way up. Harold was so torn about whether to accompany me back down or go up with you and was worried that one of us would fall off the mountain if unescorted. I didn't bring water either and wore completely wrong clothes AND was so not in shape to climb a mountain. Memories.
As for pressure.....thanks for saying my blog rocks that makes me feel good. But I have confidence in you!
Post a Comment