I know that's a rather strong statement. But it's true (sorry Harold). I'm totally sick of this weather. We haven't been over 30 degrees in over a month......it's dark all the time.......and we have snow. Ugh! I'm over it and ready for spring.
You started a blog! Wow! How cool! Now I can read about your exciting life. Not everyone can fly around the world and back in a day and a half. Or hop on a plane to go see someplace you have never been. So, this will be exciting. I'm sorry you hate winter. I love it. I love the snow, the cold, the wind, everything. It is better than dying in the summer heat. And, I don't have to mow the lawn, pick weeds or water. I love it. Where are you off to next? Maui?
3 comments:
Oh Your Poor Thing Life Is So Hard Heaven For Bid Snow Oh My Gosh!!
Yeah I Love Snow!!!
You started a blog! Wow! How cool! Now I can read about your exciting life. Not everyone can fly around the world and back in a day and a half. Or hop on a plane to go see someplace you have never been. So, this will be exciting. I'm sorry you hate winter. I love it. I love the snow, the cold, the wind, everything. It is better than dying in the summer heat. And, I don't have to mow the lawn, pick weeds or water. I love it.
Where are you off to next? Maui?
H.
Harold hates hot weather, but he hates having no sunshine more, so don't be fooled by him. He would go nuts in WA due to no sunshine.
I for one am ready for spring. NOW!
Post a Comment