I make lists. Lots of lists. Written lists. Mental lists. And I always seem to make them when I'm bored. They can be important like a "to do" list or they can be totally trivial like a "how many states have I driven my car in" list. Weird. I know. Actually list making is a tactic I use when I can't fall asleep. I will lay there in bed and start making some crazy mental list and before I know it, I drift off to sleep. Some people count sheep. I make lists. So anyway, the other night I found myself wide awake in Orlando and I decided to make a list of the places where I have attended LDS church. For fun, here it is.
(Japan)
Tokyo
Hiroshima
Iwaki
Aizuwakamatsu
Koriyama
Fukushima
Akita
Kitakami
Sendai
(Hawaii)
Honolulu
(Washington)
Seattle
Bellevue
Redmond
Mercer Island
Edmonds
Wenatchee
Twisp
Chelan
Omak
Coulee Dam
Quincy
Ephrata
Prosser
Spokane
(Oregon)
Philomath
(California)
El Dorado Hills
(Idaho)
Nampa
(Utah)
Lewiston
Ogden
West Jordan
Orem
Provo
Springville
(Arizona)
Scottsdale
(Colorado)
Littleton
Arvada
(Minnesota)
Minneapolis
(Illinois)
Chicago
(Michigan)
Ann Arbor
Canton
(Italy)
Rome
(Finland)
Helsinki
Meet the Family
17 years ago

8 comments:
Haven't you been to church with me!??!? Thats pretty cool though!
Yes. I've been to church with you....in SPRINGVILLE.
i've been to church with you in arvada and chicago. wait, you did go with me in chicago, right? that was after we went downtown to watch joe run the marathon.
I like this list! I need to make more lists, especially the ones that make me remember stuff. I think that would help stave off Alzheimers.
Make a "where i've been to the temple list" and then make sure you put future places I want to go to the temple and include Payson, k? :)
I think you should add "Rexburg" sometime in the future :D
Yes Britty. I have been to church with you in Chicago and Arvada.
That's an impressive list.
I meant in Middleton... have you?
Post a Comment