Thursday, January 14, 2010

Buffy!

I just started watching "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" from season 1, episode 1. It has been awhile since I've watched the show...and since I have all the seasons on DVD, I decided to start watching it again. And Holy Cow! That show rocks! I loved when it was on the air and I still love it today. It's the perfect blend of horror/drama/action/comedy. Great show. I highly recommend it!

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

I've never watched one single episode. Can you believe that? And, as you know, I'm not super picky (especially condering the nasty reality crap I watch!)

funny, my word verification was "foodshe"

as in vampires make food out of he or she!

Or the word verification really, really knows me.

Kenneth said...

Buffy is definitely one of my favorite shows of all time. I may need to re-watch the show myself.

mooney said...

I love Buffy!! She rocks!