Friday, May 8, 2009

Back on the Wagon

I am happy to report that I am back on the healthy living/losing weight wagon!  I posted a few weeks ago about being a "big, fat slob." And yes, that it is still true; but at least now I am doing something about it!  Since that post I have lost 4 whole pounds!  Wa-hoo!  Yes, I realize I have a ways to go (26 pounds) but I am excited that I am moving in the right direction.  I'm not really doing anything special.  Just eating right (portion control) and getting plenty of exercise!  Hopefully, I will be able to keep with it!


4 comments:

Lyne Family said...

Go Jeff! After this baby is born I will join you on the weight loss/healthy living. :)

Reed said...

Good job, Jeff! Keep it up, expecially with nice weather and time on your hands..get lots of exercise and activity.

mooney said...

Good job Jeff, I am impressed with the fact that you are sticking with this. It just goes to prove that you can do this.

Jeanna said...

YAY! It's hard to get back on the wagon after falling off, but so worth the effort!