For those of you who don't know, I'm a fan of the very, very, twisted show "Strangers with Candy" starring Amy
Sedaris. There's an episode where she comes to the realization that's she's a big fat slob. I had a similar realization yesterday. I saw some recent photographs of me and I about died. Holy Crap! I'm a big fat slob! Not a pretty picture at all.
Oye! How did I get like this? Oh, yeah, I eat everything in sight and take refuge in baked goods to help me deal with all my problems. :( Not good. On the positive side, at least I get
exercise, and I like it. So that's good. I just need to get my eating under control, but it's so dang hard! I'm good for about 2 days and then I fall off the wagon and just don't care anymore. Is this what an alcoholic feels like? But I really need to get my weight under control....so once again I'm publicly declaring that I'm starting a diet and hopefully, I will stick with it this time around. It's the summer of Jeff! I can do it......right?
4 comments:
does this mean you won't be interning at the jillicious kitchen this summer?
Seriously, if you just avoid having your picture taken, the whole problem just goes away. Just say no to the paparazzi. Hang in there. You did it in high school, so I know you can do it again. Chelan and I need to join you and lose a few (quite a few, really).
calories in, calories out. You can do it. You have all kinds of self control!!!
You have been doing really well so far, I am impressed. You have already lasted 5days so you have already broken your two day mark.
Post a Comment