Candy Shop
Beat Goes On
Human Nature
Vogue
Die Another Day
Into the Groove
Heartbeat
Borderline
She's Not Me
Music
Rain
Devil Wouldn't Recognize Me
Spanish Lesson
Miles Away
La Isla Bonita
You Must Love Me
Get Stupid
4 Minutes
Like A Prayer
Ray of Light
Hung Up
Give it to Me
Over all the show was.......alright. I wasn't exactly overwhelmed, but I was entertained. She spent way too much time behind a guitar. It's a Madonna show, I want over the top dancing, sets, etc. Maybe she's too old? Maybe all the drama of her life is just too much for her? I don't know. But I did expect more.
We then went back to our hotel, which was right across the street which was nice. Lucy had to get up at 3:30 to go to the airport, and I made her take a cab. I am a horrible friend (thanks Lucy!). Dawn and I slept in and then headed up to Whistler.
I had never been to Whistler before so I was kind of excited to see what it was all about. The drive up was really pretty even though the road was under construction (got to make things pretty for those winter olympics). And Whistler was kind of cool. We stayed in the Village, which was picturesque and right next to everything. We really didn't do too much, it rained almost the entire time and a lot of things (gondolas) were shut down. But we made the most of it. We went hiking, took some pictures, shopped, ate way too much and just hung out. I would really like to go back in the summer when the weather is nice and there is more to do. So there you go. That was my exciting weekend in Canada. And yes, I do realize that I need to blog about my new ride.....one of these days. Thanks for waiting!

4 comments:
it sounds like madonna is just coasting on her previous stardom--you should get your money back if you weren't impressed. :)
thanks for letting me know that a post about your new ride is coming.
I've heard that she insists on people standing up at her concerts, is that true?
I think that Madonna was just fulfilling her duty to put on a show. It was a bit disapointing.
Whistler was fun, I enjoyed the hiking.
Maybe we should have headed to the Los Angeles show? Apparently BSpears and Justin were special guests on stage. While I had fun with you guys, no more shows in YVR for me. Their large venues leave something to be desired. ~Lucy
Post a Comment