Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quick Post

I would really love to sit down and do a proper post, but I really don't have the time.  I just got out of bed (it's almost 10 AM) but I need to start getting ready for work.  I leave today on my fourth Hawaii trip in a row.  Yes, it is nice to go to Hawaii, but I'm getting tired (each trip comes home on the red-eye).  I feel like I could sleep all day today.  I know, it's hard to feel sorry for me while I'm at the beach, but I would really like to spend some time at home getting caught up on a few things.  Next week......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we going to get a post on the new ride?
-Kellen

the baker said...

maybe when you get back you could take a picture of your new car sitting at the airport parking lot, since it's probably been there more than any other place. :)

mooney said...

I will be there in two more weeks! Maybe I will join you on the beach.