Sunday, February 22, 2015

Week 9: Fatty McFat, Mayor of Fattytown

Current weight: 217 pounds. Weight gained this week: 2 pounds. Total weight lost: 7.4 pounds. Okay. I've been away for a couple of weeks and as you can see I've paid the price. I've been flying a lot and I was out of town for some other stuff and basically all my good habits went out the window. Sigh........ But I was still slightly optimistic. I was hoping that I had at least maintained my weight, but I was wrong. I gained 2 pounds. Sigh..... Ugh. Why does this have to be so difficult? Anyway, I'm climbing back on the wagon (again).........

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

I'm proud of you Jeff. And I'm so glad you are back to blogging! Please do not call yourself Mayor of Fatty Town again!! :) Love you to pieces!

Harold said...

You are doing great! Don't give up!

Harold said...

You are doing great! Don't give up!