I suppose I should blog about something since it has been awhile. Problem is, I really don't have much to write about. It has been a hectic past couple of weeks. First, I flew down to Sacramento to help my brother move back to Washington. I drove his wife and 2 youngest kids to Quincy and actually, things went pretty good. Only the youngest puked twice, but he had a barf bag handy, so no big whoop. As soon as I got to Quincy, I turned around and flew back to California to help pack and load up the moving truck. And then, I drove another car all the way back to Quincy. Then we had to unload the truck. Did I mention that my back has been sore during all of this? Then on Monday, I had to fly out to Minneapolis for some training. Yes, I'm on leave, but I still had to go. I got back to Quincy last night at about 1:00 AM. So that has been my life for the past few weeks. I am looking forward to doing something fun in the near future.
2 comments:
I can help you with the "doing something fun" part. I'm going to be in Seattle on June 20, 21 & 22 and then again on July 26,27, 28,& 29--you deserve a fun filled couple a days or weeks after working so hard. :)
I'm proud of you for not being too bothered by the barf. I've had occasion to know a few non-parents who FREAK out over that kind of stuff.
We'll be in Portland late July 5 for several days.....
Post a Comment